- A certificate with a NEGATIVE clitoral swab for CEM, Pseudomonas and Klebsiella dated on or after the 1st of January 2024.
- EVA Certificate with a NEGATIVE result taken within 30 days of mare’s first covering.
- Mares arriving from outside Ireland and the UK require a NEGATIVE EVA certificate dated on or after 1st of January 2024. They also require an additional EVA 14 days after the mare’s arrival in Ireland. A further test maybe required within 30 days of the first covering.
- Seropositive mares will require 2 blood tests taken a minimum of 14 days apart which demonstrate a stable or declining titre. A further test will be required within 30 days of the first time of covering.
- Barren Mares: A certificate confirming a NEGATIVE cervical swab taken on or after 1st of January 2024.
- Foaling Mares: A certificate confirming a NEGATIVE cervical swab taken (in oestrus) anytime after foaling.
The utmost care and attention is given to all Mares/Foals that are at Boardsmill Stud, however no responsibility is accepted for any incident, accident, disease, injury or death to the Mares/Foals while at the Stud.